Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Many a times,this thought have been running through my mind.
I always look forward..to my future..my goals in life..and etc etc..to dream.to wish.to hope.
but..reality is still reality..
to be optimistic and confident is good.
but I have the other side.the weaker side.no matter how beautiful life is,not everyday will be a sunshine day.. =)
Life is too unpredictable.
every second.every minute.every moment.very important.
no one knows what tomorrow will brings.
I may be enjoying my favourite music..playing my favourite games..doing my favourite diy things..but who knows..all these may be gone tomorrow..
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT.
I have learn to realised that.
not easy at all.but reality.force people to learn.is harsh and cruel.

I have been missing a person for half a year already..
He have been very busy all these time..
I fear..
fear that my existence will be gone in his world..
this thought have been running in my mind and heart all along..
I regretted..
for not being able to hold him..'dont know' as an answer given to him..and I have been thinking now and then..why am I so frail that time..how can everything just let it go pass like that..
things may have change for the better and everything may have last..
guess theres a need to take a break that time..situation too tense..
I always asked myself..we can make it a lasting one..isnt it..why will things turn out that way..
If i am not weak that time..
If time could stop at that very moment..I dont want let go.never will I.
I missed him so much so much.
If hes free.I wish he can ask me out for lunch.if he doesnt want to see me..i hope he have enough rest..
If hes busy..I hope he take good care of himself..dont tire himself out..and hopefully..still remember me..but i dare not harbour hopes he will miss me.. .. ..
I hope i am worthy of him..
no matter what..no matter where he is..no matter what hes doing..I want him happy and well.
hoping he will contact me when hes free..hoping he will talk to me..hoping he will want see me..
but I hide these feelings of mine and kept this heart.I want to tell him.. .. ..
my world always have your existence..
It doesnt matter if you are very busy..I will meet you in my heart..
and..
I treasure you.so much.
so much.
will he know my feelings for him..all these time..




No comments: